WhoopWhoop

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get ready to be whooped!

4 posters

Winter Patch

Evangelyn
    Evangelyn

Winter Patch Empty Winter Patch

Post by Evangelyn Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Since it’s December, the next patch in S4League comes with various events matching the very season. Read on to get an idea of what this month’s got for you:
    A great opportunity to get all the items you ever wanted: The Winter Sale lets you have almost every AP item 25% off! From 22.12.09 until 03.01.10, you can purchase all costumes (30 days), pets and items for three-quarter the regular price.

Also you can purchase the top 5 all time bestseller Plasma Sword, Counter Sword, Submachine Gun, Semi Rifle and Revolver, each one for 30 days.

Plus masks, headphones and boots, Nickname Changer, PEN Booster, Chaser items, Fumbi Capsules and on and on – almost everything. So it’s time for a true Christmas shopping frenzy, have fun!
    For the same period of time, all new users who purchase something for the very first time will be rewarded with the following three items: The Puppy Revolver Capsule, the Gold Revolver Capsule and the Fumbi Capsule 800. Take this chance!
    With a name like this, the 3/6/9 has to be one great thing. And so it is: The 3/6/9 is an event that gives you the chance to massively consume capsules. Each amount of capsules you purchase gives you bonus capsules. Tons of bonus capsules!

So if you purchase 3 capsules at a time, you'll get one bonus capsule on top. If you purchase 6 capsules, you’ll receive 3 more on top. Purchasing 9 capsules gets you 5 on top. Purchasing 13 capsules actually gets you 19, and 23 capsules actually make 34! It’s raining capsules. The 3/6/9 event also takes place from 17.12.09 until 03.01.10.
    Starting on 22.12.09, you also have the chance to receive the four pets you see above - DJ Santa, Ddolph, Little Rudolph and Kid Rudolph - completely for free. This event runs until 30.12.09. Here’s how:
    Basically, you will receive two of the four Christmas pets with no stats automatically when you log in during the event: Little Rudolph and Kid Rudolph. After having logged in for the next 5 days, you’ll keep Kid Rudolph for 30 days with the same stats like Advanced accessory items. If you’ve logged in for 10 days in a row, you can keep Kid Rudolph as a permanent item with the same stats as PEN accessory items.
    To receive Little Rudolph, all you have to do is to earn enough EXP from the matches you play. When you have earned 10,000 EXP you’ll receive Little Rudolph with the same stats as Advanced accessory items for 30 days. In case you earn 30,000 EXP before the event is over, it'll be all yours with the same stats as PEN accessory items.
    In order to get your own permanent Ddolph you’ll have to reach the same marks, but in AP. Having spent 10,000 AP during the event gets you the Ddolph pet for 30 days with the same stats as Advanced accessory items. If you reach the 30,000 AP, he’ll be all yours as a permanent item with the same stats as PEN accessory items.
    And last but not least: The one and only DJ Santa! In order to get your hands on a permanent DJ Santa with the same stats as PEN accessory items, all you have to do is purchase 30 G’s Capsules. For 10 capsules, DJ Santa comes with the same stats like Advanced accessory items and will be yours for 30 days. Plus, if you’re really lucky you’ll get a unique item on top for that.

As you see, there are plenty of opportunities in S4League to get yourself a little in Christmas mood. Go for them!

You can find out more about the events at the event calendar as well. Take a look!

Cntrl c, cntrl v ftw.
    A heavily AP orientated patch again. How nice...cough sarcasm cough XD
    ShanaKi
    ShanaKi
    Admin

Winter Patch Empty Re: Winter Patch

Post by ShanaKi Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Meh, I already bought tons of ap BEFORE the patch and used all >_>
    Riousuke
    Riousuke
    Admin

Post by Riousuke Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 pm

i hate ap, i bought it yesterday but its suks!
    Evangelyn
    Evangelyn

Post by Evangelyn Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:23 am

O_____O clearly u should have bought the super premium w/e they call it now weapons/clothes or just a prem mind shock just to rape....
    ShanaKi
    ShanaKi
    Admin

Post by ShanaKi Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:35 am

Yeah sure..: : D><<<
    Riousuke
    Riousuke
    Admin

Post by Riousuke Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:31 pm

i should get the kid rudolph permanent
    OffRoad
    OffRoad

Post by OffRoad Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Well this patch have alot bugs =/
    Evangelyn
    Evangelyn

Post by Evangelyn Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:48 pm

yea, so far i encountered these bugs:
    cant see names of ppl in rooms by highlighting room in lobby
    stuff i say in chat in lobby doesnt appear (but does inside a room)
    disconnection as i exit a room

also in colosseum if u have wings u can fly all the way to the lobby floating in the sky and walk on invisible land up there as well. I tried with anchor but cant find a way there >>
    ShanaKi
    ShanaKi
    Admin

Post by ShanaKi Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:50 pm

I hate that exit = d/c thing T________T Happens to me a lot.. and so far I found 3 glitches from colosseum. 1. you can anchor/fly to enemy base 2. you can anchor/fly behind any wall 3. You can place sentry in a place where it can shoot people in its range but no one is unable to destroy the sentry due to invis wall XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:52 pm