WhoopWhoop

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get ready to be whooped!

4 posters

What do you think of the new map Colosseum?

Riousuke
    Riousuke
    Admin

What do you think of the new map Colosseum? Empty What do you think of the new map Colosseum?

Post by Riousuke Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:12 pm

I think it suks hard ass. I was expecting so much of it, but it fails hard. It freaking hard to score a td, and there are no jumps at all! I guess it wouldve been better as a dm or chaser map.
    OffRoad
    OffRoad

What do you think of the new map Colosseum? Empty Re: What do you think of the new map Colosseum?

Post by OffRoad Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Colosseum is same as Tunnel for me. Example semi snipers, alone almost you have no chance to score so you need your teammates help same goes for defense, very big map... Well yeah this map sux. =/
    Evangelyn
    Evangelyn

What do you think of the new map Colosseum? Empty Re: What do you think of the new map Colosseum?

Post by Evangelyn Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:11 pm

gawddamn i hate the semi riflers, its just a wider tunnel basically. A big no from me. I'll stick to ma comfy small cs filled station 1 =]
    ShanaKi
    ShanaKi
    Admin

Post by ShanaKi Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:08 am

It's annoying..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:02 pm